We are a leading and dynamic company in the area of online payment processing services. We offer a variety of payment solutions to e-commerce merchants globally, giving them the opportunity to grow and develop their business. Due to continued rapid expansion we are seeking the services of a full-time employee to join our Underwriting and Account Management department. The role offered is a key component in the company’s structure and internal processes.
- Administering the delivery of high quality services to our clients by extensively communicating with customers, banks and partners of the company
- Collecting and reviewing application documents and ensuring compliance in accordance with the industry’s regulations
- Coordinating the application and on-boarding process of the customers between different parties
- Management of existing accounts and handling ongoing queries, achieving customers’ satisfaction
- Fluent business English communication skills – written and verbal
- Pro-active team player with excellent time management skills
- Advanced PC literacy (Windows, MS Office and Internet, experience with CRM system is an advantage)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently while strictly following outlined company procedures
- Customer-service orientation and ability to handle customer queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner
Knowledge or Experience in any of the following areas would be considered as an advantage:
- Internet Processing
- Communicating with and Serving English speaking customers worldwide
We offer you:
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development – books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
If you are challenged by this career opportunity, please send us your CV in English along with a recent photo. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.