We are a leading and dynamic company in the area of internet-based payment processing services. We offer a whole range of payment solutions to internet-based merchants globally, and in all sectors of the market. Due to continued rapid expansion, we are seeking the services of a full-time employee to join our Treasury Department.
We are looking for pro-active and motivated candidates that have past experience in the payment card industry and e-commerce.
- Weekly Reconciliation of settlements and merchant balances;
- Daily processing, monitoring and accounting of payments;
- Handling FX conversions, fee calculations and assisting the month-end financial closure;
- Preparation of periodic summaries and reports;
- Handling internal and external billing related inquiries;
- Working with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams and projects within the Company Group;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel;
- Enthusiastic, hard-working person with excellent communication skills;
- Eager to learn and develop;
- Team Player;
- Аttention to details;
- Experience in working with processing gateway, billing software, or reconciling system will be considered as an advantage.
We offer you:
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business;
- Excellent remuneration package – in the top 10% of the industry;
- Professional development – books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English. CVs/cover letters in other languages won’t be examined.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.