We are a leading and dynamic company in the area of internet-based payment processing services. We offer a whole range of payment solutions to internet-based merchants globally, and in all sectors of the market. Due to continued rapid expansion, we are seeking the services of a full-time employee to join our Treasury Department.
We are looking for pro-active and motivated candidates that have past experience in the payment card industry and e-commerce.
- Reconciliation of settlements and merchant balances
- Daily processing, monitoring and accounting of payments
- Handling FX conversions, fee calculations and assisting the month-end financial closure
- Preparation of periodic summaries and reports
- Handling internal and external billing related inquiries
- Working with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams and projects within the Company Group
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge in MS Excel
- Enthusiastic, hard-working person with excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn and develop
- Team Player
- Аttention to details
Considered as advantage:
- Experience in working with processing gateway, billing software, or reconciling system will be considered as an advantage
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development - trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities