We are a leading company in the field of online payment processing services. We offer a wide range of payment solutions to Internet-based merchants all over the world, and in all sectors of the market. Due to continued rapid expansion, we are seeking the services of a Business Analyst to join our Product Development Department.
The ideal candidate has an inquiring, analytical approach and is able to help business users define clearly their needs, translate these into formal software requirements and advise software teams until the final deployment. Within this role, you will be responsible for analyzing, creating and reviewing specifications and ensuring the product is built accordingly. You will also be responsible for maintaining the intended user experience.
The Business Analyst is able to effectively communicate both within a technical and business environment, as well as external partners.
An important part of the Business Analyst’s role is to build a strong understanding of the markets which eMerchantPay targets and ensure the software products fulfill the needs of those.
Previous experience in software development environment is a mandatory requirement.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from planning to execution
- Help stakeholders to define their needs, record requirements and specify the software
- Explain business needs to technical people and guide the development process
- Communicate with external parties and manage integrations with third party software
- Create necessary documents (user stories, case studies, requirement specifications)
- Assist and organize the testing of products, prior to product deployments
- Organize demos of newly released functionalities
- Act as Product Owner and product expert, providing training and advise to other departments
- Bachelor/Master degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an IT related role
- Of which at least 2 years in product development and/or business analysis (preferably in Financial/Banking/Accounting/Insurance software)
- Knowledge of key business analysis tasks, elements and techniques
- Strong understanding of software design and architecture principles
- Knowledge of UML, business process modelling or data modelling diagrams
- Experience analyzing IT products for any of the following industries: Payments, Banking, Insurance, Finance, Travel, Gaming or similar.
- Excellent English language skills in written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines when required
- Knowledge of a programming language (C++/C#/Java/PHP/Ruby)
- Understanding the principles of Web Services
We offer you:
- Excellent working conditions, relaxed and friendly working environment, state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package
- Professional development – books, trainings, etc.