A leader in the global payments industry, eMerchantPay provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to retail and e-commerce merchants around the world. eMerchantpay is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
We are growing our team in Florida! Are you a highly motivated sales person looking for your next Challenge? Can you identify new sales opportunities with small to medium sized businesses and make presentations to prospective clients showing them then benefits of our leading edge retail point of sale payment solutions? If you’re ready to make your next career step and enjoy helping clients? Then come and join our sales team in Orlando, Florida.
Let’s talk to see how your ambition, ability and charisma match with the career and development opportunity we can offer. Working with us is working within a truly entrepreneurial environment at the forefront of the payment market.
You will have a positive attitude, be highly organized with strong influential selling capabilities. You are genuinely driven by commercial outcomes and have the ability to work with challenging targets.
- Live within the Orlando area and be willing to travel when required to our Boca Raton, US country office
- Minimum of Two years’ sales experience in the financial services industry selling face-to-face and by phone (if possible within card and payment processing)
- Proficient in use of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Fluent in English
- Thorough appreciation of factors affecting small businesses and customer retention
- Strong business development/sales and negotiating skills
- Ability to creatively resolve prospect concerns and issues
- Basic problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple prospect and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Desirable to have merchant services or financial services
- Demonstrating a high degree of commercial insight and integrity. Self-starter with drive to succeed
- Used to working in a fast paced innovative environment
- Good administrative abilities, well organized with all work documented
We offer you:
- Ongoing product and solution sales training on the latest EMV card payment terminals, the very latest electronic cash register (ECR) solutions and e-commerce payment and customer loyalty solutions.
- A starting salary of $21k per annum with a commission and bonus scheme giving you an OTE of $34k+ in the first year (uncapped commission plan)
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting new sales team in a fun and exciting industry
- The opportunity to develop further within the Company’s Sales team