eMerchantPay is a leading Payment Service Provider offering a Acquiring services, payment gateway, fraud and risk management plus a wide-ranging APM product suite with a sector specific focus on the gambling and FX verticals.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager, sector specific experience preferable, to win new business with a solid market ready proposition. The role will be reporting directly into the VP of gaming and FX and situated in the London office although travel will be essential. The candidates must have the right character and personality together with the business development acumen and confidence to target, engage, identify an opportunity and see through the project to closure and go-live. We have a strong network of connections and relationships within the vertical to assist the candidate in building and identifying a healthy target list and assisting them in managing their activity efficiently and effectively.
There are potentially two roles available depending on experience and calibre.
eMerchantPay will continue to build on their built presence within the verticals and support their business development activity by exhibiting and attending the largest conventions and shows throughout Europe.
Whilst gambling / FX experience is preferred it is not essential. The candidates will ideally have experience and knowledge of card acquiring and online payment processing.
- Analysis of market and preparation/delivery of sales plan
- Accurate forecasting and opportunity management – Salesforce
- Ability to qualify deals at an early stage
- Identifying initial share of wallet and potential for growth
- Ability to cross sell and upsell entire product set into market
- Understanding of Value Selling and Creation of Solid ROI Models
- Strong consultative sales approach
- Good negotiation skills
- Pro-active industry skill set, keen to enhance learning
- Must be a team player with an open mind, intellect and strong work ethic
- An impeccable level of integrity and therefore solid reputation are a must
- Salary £45 – 60k – OTE £90 – 110k uncapped – commission paid for 2 years