EMerchantPay is a market leading Payment Services Company with a wide-ranging product set aimed at a variety of different organisations within the Retail vertical and offers a number of unique product and service offerings that differentiate us clearly in the market to engage merchant interest at a very early stage.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with thorough knowledge of the retail sector, who is both familiar with the key players and has a strong network of industry contacts.
The successful candidate will have a solid sales background and a proven track record of owning and driving a range of commercial opportunities, and will help identify targets to deliver the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators through personal knowledge of the market and competitors’ product offering.
Reporting directly to the VP Travel and Retail, this person will be well respected within the sector and have detailed knowledge of card acquiring, payment processing and/or back office admin payment requirements and how this fits into the Retail Sector.
- Analysis of market and preparation/delivery of sales win plan
- Accurate forecasting and structured approach to the market
- Ability to qualify deals at an early stage and only spend time to win
- Identifying initial share of wallet and potential for growth
- Ability to cross sell and upsell entire product set into market
- Understanding of Value Selling and Creation of Solid ROI Models
- Good, Honest and Fair Negotiator that leaves both parties in a win win.
- Card Acquiring, Payment Processing and/or back office treasury and banking
- Experience and Familiarity in Alternative Payments and how they work
- Familiarity and/or experience of 3rd party systems such as Saxo, Vitesse, Earthport, WorldPay, Inpay, Trustly and others
- Understanding of Risk Management and how it is positioned
- Knowledge of various shopping carts and technology platforms
- £Packages to attract the best
- Location –London Office - there will be a requirement for extensive travel.
- Must be a team player with an open mind, intellect and strong work ethic.
- An impeccable level of integrity and therefore solid reputation are a must.
no Agencies please