EMerchantPay is a market leading Payment Services Company with a wide-ranging product set aimed at a variety of different organisations within the Travel vertical.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with thorough knowledge of the corporate travel segment, who is both familiar with the key players and has a strong network of business travel industry contacts. The ideal candidate will leverage from personal exposure and direct sell experience to or on behalf of TMCs, Consortia, business travel operators in general, to help win new business with a solid proposition strong enough to displace current incumbents.
The successful candidate will have a solid sales background and a proven track record of owning and driving a range of commercial opportunities, and will help identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators through personal knowledge of the market and competitors’ product offering.
Reporting directly to the VP Travel and Retail, this person will be well respected within the sector and have detailed knowledge of card acquiring, payment processing and/or back office admin payment requirements and how this fits into the Travel Sector.
- Analysis of market and preparation/delivery of sales win plan
- Accurate forecasting and structured approach to the market
- Ability to qualify deals at an early stage and only spend time to win
- Identifying initial share of wallet and potential for growth
- Ability to cross sell and upsell entire product set into market
- Understanding of Value Selling and Creation of Solid ROI Models
- Good, Honest and Fair Negotiator that leaves both parties in a win win.
- Card Acquiring, Payment Processing and/or back office treasury and banking
- Experience and Familiarity in Alternative Payments and how they work
- Familiarity and/or experience of 3rd party systems such as Saxo, Vitesse, Earthport, WorldPay, Inpay, Trustly and others
- Understanding of Risk Management and how it is positioned
- Knowledge of TMCs, Consortia, business travel specific processes
- £Packages to attract the best
- Location –London Office - there will be a requirement for extensive travel.
- Must be a team player with an open mind, intellect and strong work ethic.
- An impeccable level of integrity and therefore solid reputation are a must.
no Agencies, please