eMerchantPay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. We help e-commerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points. Designed to increase conversions, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for an experienced Partner Business Development Manager with thorough knowledge of key ecommerce partners operating in the payments ecosystem in the UK and Europe. If you are that person and have a strong network of industry contacts in IT system integrators, shopping cart providers, PSP’s, etc then leverage these and come and join our partner sales team and help us to displace incumbents.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable sales background and proven track record of building a sales plan targeting leading systems integrators and e-commerce solution providers that will re-sell our payment solutions. You’ll be responsible for driving the plan and winning new opportunities selling our payment solutions through the channel. You will focus on recruiting new partners, building pipeline and sales enablement leading to delivering accurate forecasts and business planning with these partners. You will use your skills, network and relationships to build a business within a business unit and build an eventual team.
Reporting directly to the Group Partner Manager, this person will be well respected within the sector and have detailed knowledge of card acquiring, payment processing and how to enable partners to win more business.
• Analysis of market and preparation of sales plan;
• Accurate forecasting of opportunities;
• Ability to qualify deals at an early stage and spend time to win those suitable;
• Ability to cross-sell eMerchantPay’s entire product and solution set into the marketplace;
• Desire to exceed targets and build a successful income stream;
• Contribute towards product development ideas enabling partners to win more business.
• You’ll have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role as a partner business development manager and/or selling payment solutions to partners suiting their clients’ needs;
• Card acquiring, payment processing and/or back office treasury banking;
• Knowledge and experience selling alternative payment methods and how they work;
• Familiarity and/or experience with shopping cart vendors such as Magento, Shopify, Opencart and others;
• Understanding of risk management and how it benefits partners and their clients;
• Knowledge of fintech technology disruptors;
• Be a strong team player with an impeccable level of integrity and trust.
• £Package to attract the best;
• Location – Commutable to London Office- there will also be a requirement for extensive travel;
• Ability to grow in a forward-thinking company.