eMerchantPay is a leading online, mobile and POS payment service provider. We help e-commerce businesses of all sizes and sectors accept payments via multiple customer touch points. Designed to increase conversions, our offering includes robust payment processing technology, coupled with popular alternative payment methods and a range of acquiring services.
We are looking for a talented and experienced partner technology and sales trainer that enjoys delivering hands on and virtual classroom training and can communicate concepts to audiences at various stages in a partners’ journey.
Here’s your chance to work as a Partner Trainer in the UK for a company that has high expectations and disruptive payment solutions that will soon be launched. The ideal candidate is a sales and technology instructor, ideally with hands-on experience with face-to-face payment solutions and/or in-depth knowledge of e-commerce payments.
In this role, you will prepare and deliver training content to the eMerchantPay Sales Partners to drive adoption and use of its payment and customer on-boarding solutions. You’ll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive partner relationships. You will have excellent communication skills and proven technology and business training experience.
• Produce partner training material;
• Work closely with technology suppliers to stay abreast of new technologies that we will deploy;
• Deliver training on eMerchantPay’s strategy, mission and payment technology with our sales and business development methodologies to partners;
• Conduct partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning and virtual learning;
• Work closely with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content;
• Assist in the development of a formalised ‘train-the trainer’ programme;
• Gather feedback from partners to raise the bar on curriculum quality;
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience delivering business focused & technology related training;
• Recent experience working with payment terminals, such as Ingenico, Castle, Verifone, etc;
• Strong understanding of NFC, card present and e-commerce payment methods;
• Experience conducting classroom training for related payment technology and payments services;
• Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication and writing skills;
• A strong “stage presence” and ability to engage and manage a classroom of learners;
• Self-sufficient, self-starter and proven success taking ownership of raining projects;
• Ability to travel throughout the UK. Travel 60-70%
• A car owner with a full UK drivers licence;
• Fluent in written and spoken English