We are a leading company in the field of online payment processing services. We offer a wide range of payment solutions to Internet-based merchants all over the world, and in all sectors of the market. Due to continued rapid expansion, we are seeking the services of a Senior Business Analyst to join our Product Development Department.
The ideal candidate has an inquiring, analytical approach and is able to help business users define clearly their needs, translate these into formal software requirements and advise software teams until the final deployment. Within this role, you will be responsible for analyzing, creating and reviewing specifications and ensuring the product is built accordingly.
The Senior Business Analyst is able to work independently on assigned projects, communicate both within a technical and business environment, as well as external partners, properly define requirements and consult all team members about the desired result.
Previous experience in a software development environment and good understanding of the payment industry are mandatory requirements.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle from planning to execution
- Help stakeholders to define their needs, record requirements and specify the software
- Explain business needs to technical people and guide the development process
- Communicate with external parties and manage integrations with third party software
- Create necessary documents (user stories, case studies, requirement specifications)
- Assist and organize the testing of products, prior to product deployments
- Organize demos of newly released functionalities
- Act as Product Owner and product expert, providing training and advise to other departments
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an IT related role
- Of which at least 4 years in product development and/or business analysis role (preferably in Financial/Banking/Accounting/Insurance software)
- Knowledge and understanding of the payment industry
- Experience analyzing IT products for any of the following industries: Payments, Banking, Insurance, Finance, Travel, Gaming or similar.
- Understanding the principles of Web Services
- Excellent English language skills in written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to short deadlines when required
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development – books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities