We are one of the leading payment providers in Europe, with payment processing, acquiring, e-wallet, and issuing services worldwide. We offer a whole range of payment solutions to internet-based merchants globally, and in all sectors of the market.
We are looking for candidates that have a long-term interest and past experience in system administration and infrastructure automation. Please send us your CV in English. The CVs in other languages won’t be examined.
- Automating with tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and similar
- Managing 100+ Linux servers in a PCI-DSS level environment (service provider level 1)
- Overall responsibility for technical operations and monitoring on different layers
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Appropriate IT related degree or relevant experience
- 7-10 years experience in Linux administration
- 2-3 years experience with infrastructure automation tools, like Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Experience with Bash, GIT, and open source databases like MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience with virtualisation, and VMWare environments in particular (KVM and XEN experience always welcome)
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor
Considered as advantage:
- Development experience in preferably an open source environment – Ruby, Python, Perl, etc
- Automation experience with Jenkins
- System programming skills – C
- Strong networking background – CCNP, or advanced administration of Cisco and/or Juniper firewalls
- Proven experience in a HA (99.99%), PCI-DSS environment
- Experience in payments and payment-based infrastructure
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development – books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities
If you are challenged by this career opportunity, please send us your CV and Cover letter in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.