We are one of the leading payment providers in Europe, with payment processing, acquiring, e-wallet, and issuing services worldwide. We offer a whole range of payment solutions to internet-based merchants globally, and in all sectors of the market.
We are looking for enthusiastic web hackers, especially those using PHP and the LAMP stack in general.
- Backend web development
- Designing and implementing complex APIs, plugins
- Performing TDD/BDD using various tools like PHPSpec
- 4+ years using PHP, OOP, and various MVC frameworks
- Database experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Linux experience
Bonus points for:
- Experience in building APIs and API clients using latest standards
- Experience with leading shopping cart vendors like Magento, OpenCart, PrestaShop, etc
- Experience with TDD/BDD, e.g. PHPSpec
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Experience with WordPress
- Previous experience in the payment industry
- Be part of a fast-growing payments company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package – in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development – books, trainings, etc.