We are a leading and dynamic company in the area of internet-based payment processing services. We offer a whole range of payment solutions to internet-based merchants globally, and in all sectors of the market. Due to continued rapid expansion, we are seeking the services of full-time employees to join our IT Department.
We are looking for candidates that have a long-term interest and past experience in performing quality assurance activities. Please send us your CV in English. The CVs in other languages won’t be examined.
- Creating test cases for different projects
- Executing different types of black-box testing, including functional and non-functional
- Monitoring, tracing and reporting defects identified during test execution process
- Keeping track of developer changes and doing the appropriate tests when needed
- Automating test cases using various tools and languages
- Documenting and assuring the quality of software applications across all architectural layers
- 3+ years experience in Software Quality Assurance
- 1+ years experience in automated testing
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor
Considered as advantage:
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI systems
- Knowledge in Ruby, Rails, Selenium, and mobile testing
- ISTQB Foundation or higher level certificate
We offer you:
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package – in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development – books, trainings, etc.