We are one of the leading payment providers in Europe, with payment processing, acquiring, e-wallet, and issuing services worldwide. We offer a whole range of payment solutions to internet-based merchants globally, and in all sectors of the market.
We are looking for candidates that have a long-term interest and past experience in system administration with Windows technologies. Please send us your CV in English. The CVs in other languages won’t be examined.
- Administrating servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls
- Overall responsibility for operations, expansion and maintenance of the company infrastructure environment
- Maintaining the office networks and connectivity, security updates and patches
- Analysing, troubleshooting and resolving problems
- Appropriate IT related degree
- 3+ years experience in networking (switching/routing, firewalls, VPN)
- 3+ years Experience in administering Windows-based servers
- Experience with Exchange Server 2010/2013
- Experience with Windows XP, 7, 8 , 8.1 and Microsoft Office 2010/2013
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, motivated person with excellent communication skills and a sense of humor
Considered as advantage:
- Experience with VMware virtualization (ESX, vCenter, etc)
- Mac OS X and/or Linux administration
- Technology certificates
- Fast-growing payment company
- Excellent working conditions, casual atmosphere, and state-of-the-art hardware
- Modern, challenging, constantly growing business
- Excellent remuneration package −in the top 10% of the industry
- Professional development – books, trainings, etc.
- Team buildings and fun activities