- eMerchantPay Checkout
- eMerchantPay Direct
Established in 2002, eMerchantPay is a trusted payment service provider that provides international online, mobile, POS and alternative payment processing services to merchants across the globe.
PrestaShop makes online shopping fun, easy, and secure. Accepting online orders in a unique and exciting way provides endless opportunities.
Fast, efficient and easy to use, PrestaShop’s free e-commerce solution provides everything you need to open, operate and maintain a successful online store.
- Login into your Prestashop Admin Panel
- Navigate to Modules -> Services
- Click Add New Module or Upload a module depending on the PrestaShop version and select the module's zip archive downloaded from the GitHub Repository
- Activate and configure the newly installed "eMerchantPay Payment Gateway" module
- Clear the cache (if necessary) via Advanced Parameters -> Performance -> Clear cache
- API Credentials - Your login credentials for the Genesis gateway. Keep in mind they are confidential and should not be shared with anyone.
- Environment - The type of environment you want to use, Sandbox for example.
- Direct (Hosted) Payment Method - Enables credit cards processing directly on your server.
- Direct Transaction Type - If direct method is enabled, select the type of the initial transactions.
- Checkout (Remote) Payment Method - Enables payment processing using an external redirection to our PCI-DSS Certified Web Payment Form.
- Checkout Transaction Types - Select the transaction type(s) you would like to attempt in the customer checkout session.
- Partial Capture - Use this option to allow / deny Partial Capture Transactions
- Partial Refund - Use this option to allow / deny Partial Refund Transactions
- Cancel Transaction - Use this option to allow / deny Cancel Transactions