- eMerchantPay Checkout
- eMerchantPay Direct
Established in 2002, eMerchantPay is a trusted payment service provider that provides international online, mobile, POS and alternative payment processing services to merchants across the globe.
PrestaShop makes online shopping fun, easy, and secure. Accepting online orders in a unique and exciting way provides endless opportunities.
Fast, efficient and easy to use, PrestaShop’s free e-commerce solution provides everything you need to open, operate and maintain a successful online store.
- Login into your Prestashop Admin Panel
- Navigate to Modules -> Modules
- Click "Add New Module" and select the module's zip archive
- Activate and configure the newly installed "eMerchantPay Payment Gateway" module
- Username - Your personal Genesis username.
- Password - Your personal Genesis password.
- Token - Token of the terminal you would like to use.
- Environment - The type of environment you want to use, Sandbox for example.
- Standard (Hosted) Payment Method - Toggle whether or not you would like to process credit card data directly on your server.
- Standard Transaction Type - If standard method is enabled, select the type of the initial transactions.
- Checkout (Remote) Payment Method - Toggle whether or not you would like to process credit card data directly on your server.
- Checkout Transaction Types - Select the transaction type(s) you would like to attempt in the customer checkout session.